Subject: Carcassonne + Several Expansions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Not really Ryan Leaf
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Well,

I'm really not thrilled about doing this, but I have to put feelers out for how much this set is worth. Basically, I just traded for Carcassonne + some expansions, confident that my wife would LOVE it. I was wrong. We're still going to give it a few more tries, but if her feelings don't change, I'll probably try to trade the set away for something she enjoys. Since I'm not particularly fond of Carc, I bought it just for her, but if she doesn't want to play it, there's no need for me to keep it.

Anyway, here is what I have:

Carcassonne
Carcassonne: The River
Carcassonne: The Mini Expansion
Carcassonne: Expansion 1 – Inns & Cathedrals
Carcassonne: Expansion 2 – Traders & Builders
Carcassonne: The Count of Carcassonne

I&C doesn't have a box -- it's just included in the base box. All components are in really good condition, and the boxes show minor wear.

So how much would this be worth?

Thanks for the help

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Maxwell
United States
Burtchville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd place the value at between $40 and $50 if I were buying it from an online shop; If you're selling it in the marketplace on BGG (slightly) used, maybe $35-$40?

Maybe try putting it up as a single entry in the Math Trade currently going on?

http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/43775/page/1

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.