Subject: Any info about this game? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Magnus Nyberg
Sweden
Luleå
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Saw this on CosimShop.de and it looks ineresting but i cant find any info and no rules on how its played on the Publishers site. And there are no ownerer here ether. Is it close to Imperial or World in War: Combined Arms 1939-1945. But for a playingtime of 45 min it must be very different.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bogaert
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Played BoP at GenCon and loved it. Basically you have three types of pieces, King, Banker and General. A King beats a Banker, A Banker beats a General, and a General beats a King. On your turn you can either move one of each type of piece (King, Banker and General) or spawn a new one. So you have three actions per turn and one bonus action if you have control of all your countries provinces. We played to 18 victory points, 3vp for having each of the three pieces in your capitol and 1vp for each conquered province you control. Easy rules but good strategy, best with 4-6 people.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magnus Nyberg
Sweden
Luleå
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds like a game i must have. Is there any other things or is that all you can do in your turn?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bogaert
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Those are the rules we used in the demo game. If there are any other rules we didn't use them. I think the game is designed to be easy to learn but still very strategic. You need to position your pieces well to quickly stop an invader. I had 17 victory points when someone sent their Banker into my provinces and all my Kings were to far away to do any good unless I spent 3 turns moving them over there. I can hardly wait for this game to be released.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blaise Cédric
France
Claye Souilly
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
present at the essen fair ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.