Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David G. Cox Esq.
Australia
Lighthouse Beach
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
Do what you can, with what you've got, where you are.
mbmbmbmbmb
Don

A Quick Playing Set Collection Card Game For Six Players.

I have a regular group that plays at my house on Monday nights.

Last night we started with a game of Strozzi – it was a close game with me and Rod each having 185 points and me winning on a tie-break in Florence.

Next we had a game of Pack & Stack and it finished in a draw between me and Vida with 53 points.

We stopped for a supper break and decided that we had time for another game. I brought out Don – the first time for all of us.

Don is a game that game to my attention due to its designer, Michael Schacht. I have been impressed with Michael Schacht’s designs since playing Hansa and since then have paid special attention when I have seen games with his name on them.

Don is a quick and simple bidding game where players try to collect sets of matching real estate in good ole Chicago.

Everyone seemed to pick up the rules fairly quickly and only two people made illegal bids – causing them to be fined 1 chip.

It was another close finish – Margaret had 13 points to my 12. Rod was third with 9, Miriam fourth with 7 Denise fifth with 6 and Vida last with only 2 points.

Everyone seemed quite happy with Don and I expect that we will use it to finish the games night for the next few weeks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.