Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Dunn
Australia
Corinda
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When discarding encounter cards after an encounter in which order do they go onto the discard pile?

I was using the Fido wild flare power and constantly putting what i considered the worst card out of the two or more that were played in the last encounter on top. And when i could make my opponents take it.

Is there any convention in which cards should go to the discard pile?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Head Zach
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
doobes wrote:
When discarding encounter cards after an encounter in which order do they go onto the discard pile?

I was using the Fido wild flare power and constantly putting what i considered the worst card out of the two or more that were played in the last encounter on top. And when i could make my opponents take it.

Is there any convention in which cards should go to the discard pile?

According to the FAQ:

The FAQ V 1.0 wrote:

Q: What order do cards go into the discard pile? Normally this doesn't matter, but the Fido flare was in the game, and it calls on forcing a player to draw the top card of the discard pile... several times the two encounter cards hitting the pile were very different (the 40 and a Negotiate went in one time).

A: The defense’s card goes on top.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Dunn
Australia
Corinda
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cheers, i did look through the FAQ but must have missed it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.