Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Keith Higdon
United States
madison
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
At the end of the skirmish phase are all cards discarded? Logically this would mean that all players begin each round with no cards in their hand and draw 5 cards. It doesn't seem to be stated in the rules, but at least 2 reviews seem to indicate that is the case. If this is the case it's a rather big omission in the rulebook....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert K Gabhart
United States
Keller
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
The 'Drawing Phase', as described in the rulebook, indicates that each round starts with drawing 5 cards. But you are correct that the rules do not explicitly state that you discarded everything from before. I will update accordingly and upload a fresh PDF.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Higdon
United States
madison
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd add it to the Playing the Game sequence as well as the Skirmish Phase section if that helps any.

You may also want to add some verbage about discarding the cards used during Resource Gathering as well. It's actually mentioned twice in the rules, once in Card Callout and once during the Example of Play, but initially I missed that fact as well. I knew that didn't make sense so I had to hunt for the reference. Adding it to the Sequence of Play in Playing the Game and again in the Resource Gathering Phase section should clarify that sufficiently.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.