Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Edwards
United States
Everett
Washington
flag msg tools
YA R'LYAH
badge
Phnglui mglw nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah nagl fhtagn! With cheeze!
mbmbmbmbmb
I only ask as Jay was kind enough to give a good idea of one for Dominion: Intrigue; and I seem to recall the last info was these were expected to ship around the same time.

At least I hope so, as I have 'em both on preorder at Thoughthammer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Neuhaus
United States
New York
NY
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am guessing they will be arriving quite soon, given that it was publicly available at Origins.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carc >> BSG
United States
Topeka
Kansas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Same thing here. My order's through B&B and includes both (as well as Steam, which is going to keep sitting there for a couple weeks, apparently.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom
United States
Plainfield
ILLINOIS
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They were for sale at Origins so I am sure they should be arriving very soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmer Sivertsen
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My understanding was that the Origins supply was air-shipped. (Even selling direct to consumer at the convention, there's probably small profit made. Air-shipping is killer.)

If you can successfully calculate when it was shipped by boat from Europe, how long it takes the boat (this time), how long it takes to clear customs, how long it takes to be inventoried at the warehouse, and then reach the various distributors...

That sounds almost like a game to be designed!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom
United States
Plainfield
ILLINOIS
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jimmer wrote:
My understanding was that the Origins supply was air-shipped. (Even selling direct to consumer at the convention, there's probably small profit made. Air-shipping is killer.)

If you can successfully calculate when it was shipped by boat from Europe, how long it takes the boat (this time), how long it takes to clear customs, how long it takes to be inventoried at the warehouse, and then reach the various distributors...

That sounds almost like a game to be designed!

I think the game is called Le Havre.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JW
Australia
Doncaster
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very surprisingly, Mind Games in Melbourne, Australia here has copies of Dominion: Intrigue, but no Rebel vs Imperium!

I was outraged! :D

I haven't got a chance to ask the owner why that was so yet, but the lady manning the counter had no idea and said that there were "no copies of RvI on order" :(

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendon Russell
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
crushedguava wrote:
Very surprisingly, Mind Games in Melbourne, Australia here has copies of Dominion: Intrigue, but no Rebel vs Imperium!

I was outraged!

I haven't got a chance to ask the owner why that was so yet, but the lady manning the counter had no idea and said that there were "no copies of RvI on order"

Possibly they had the same problem as Games Paradise, which got both games in stock at the same time, but had been sent French copies of RvI...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chef D
United States
US Armed Forces - Americas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thought Hammer is listing the street date for this and Dominion Intrigue as 7/10. That looks like its t-minus 7 days!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes.
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/420802

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.