Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Cartwright
United Kingdom
Spilsby
LINCS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
First of all I think this is a great game and very unique, has qualities of both a CCG and a wargame.

so -

I'm confused about how many troops you can have in a unit. P19 of Apprentice book says a unit is comprised of 6 troop cards. P32 of Apprentice book says try using 9 troop cards in a unit. P5 of Warrior book says a unit must have a minumum of 3 troop cards.

What is the 'Hide' Terrain Effects symbol, will it come into play in a future expansion or have a missed reading the rule about it?

It is stated that each player can pick a no. of strategy cards but I'm not sure where they go when there not in play. Do you keep them in your hand or put them to one side? I understand that some go under Battle Master and some end up 'in play' but not sure where they go when you first pick them.

I'm not understanding 'combined terrain' could someone explain it a bit more clearly please.

I assume when the rulebook talks about 'Wildsmen' it is talking about Scouts and other troops with a wildsman combat level ability/no.

P.S. This is a reprint of what I've put on the Warriorelite forums but I thought if I put it in both I'd maybe get a better response

Thanks in advance

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wot!
United Kingdom
Reading
Berkshire
flag msg tools
badge
...i WILL own it all!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I too would love to get a clearer explanation of the 'points' mechanism for creating a unit. I could not understand the manual at all cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Hewson
United Kingdom
Surbiton
Surrey
flag msg tools
I bought this...
badge
...as I had no idea what to spend my GG on!
mbmbmbmbmb
Was just about to launch into some answers here until I got to the end and read it had also been posted over at WE (I still remember the 'Read all the questions first before answering' exercise from school when I was 10!), here's a link to the answers there.

http://www.warriorelite.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=238

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.