Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sean Jones
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Secrets- Hero of the People

Secrets- Hero of the People- so this is a reveal immediantly card and you then place the elder next to your hero card- Well if I chose this elder as 1 of my 2 for a showdown then I wouldnt have them in the showdown to take a wound for me correct?

Does this also mean no one else can choose this elder to join a hunting party?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clark Remedies
United States
Bossier City
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any Town Elder card at the Top of the board ("In Town") can join a hunting party. Hero of the People moves the Elder card so NOBODY can choose this elder to join a Hunting Party. However if this Hero of the People is attached to your Hero, you may still choose two other Town Elders for your HUnting Party. Have fun playing ATOE and remember to check out the FF Faq at

http://flyingfrogwiki.com/ffpwiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Massey
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
loseaturn wrote:
However if this Hero of the People is attached to your Hero, you may still choose two other Town Elders for your HUnting Party.

so does that mean the hero that has him/her can take that elder as well as 2 other elders into a showdown or like you said nobody can pick that elder assigned to you including yourself and you just take up to 2 from top of board as normal, I also assume if that is the case the elder who joined you returns to the top of the board during the showdown or does he just hang in linbo somewhere til the battle is resolved

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.