Mike Compton
United States
Lawrence
KS
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In connection with the release event we're planning at Game Night for Bridge Troll this Saturday, we coordinated a news article with the Deseret News to inform people about it. Though there are some minor factual errors in the story (Alf is not the first one in the group to get published, I'm currently not an "owner" of Game Night, and Hippodice is cast in a bit more intense fashion than is probably appropriate), still it's a fine article and worth a read. Here is the link:

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/705313729/Bridge-Troll-ga...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Lambert
United States
American Fork
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I read the article this morning. It was a pretty good one all things considered.

Congratulations to Alf Seegert and the Board Game Designers Guild of Utah! I hope the release event this Saturday goes well!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Monica B.
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I would have liked to have seen this game in play, but I couldn't make it to the release. Did read the article, though, and it hooked me in.

I really like the playing time, the strategy, and the theme of this game. That it's a local product makes it that more intriguing!

Since half of my gameplay is with my husband, I'll have to see how any two-player variants play out. The other half is done with lots of extended family (mostly very competitive bros-in-law), so this game sounds like it would be a perfect fit there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.