Martin Stever
United States
Bainbridge Island
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've uploaded 100's of photos. I would like to subscribe to all of them. How about offering a single button to launch subscriptions to all of "my photos?" There is no way I'm going to go through all these pics to subcribe to them individually. However, I'd like to read and respond to comments.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
col_w
United Kingdom
Poole
Dorset
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think this already covered by the 'Replies to my content' section of your subscription preferences. You can toggle it on or off, it defaults to on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Stever
United States
Bainbridge Island
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
col_w wrote:
I think this already covered by the 'Replies to my content' section of your subscription preferences. You can toggle it on or off, it defaults to on.

I'm under the impression this only works for new stuff loaded since the inception of subscriptions. I do have this preference toggled "on," but when I look at any of the 100's of photos I've uploaded, it is not marked as though I'm not subscribed to it.

So my ask is to create an opportunity to subscribe to replies to all my images previously uploaded, without opening them one at a time to hit "subscribe."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
col_w
United Kingdom
Poole
Dorset
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
From the preferences page:

Quote:
This is a special subscription--you will not see yourself as "subscribed" to applicable items, but you will receive content for them.

so it makes sense that you wouldn't see them as individually subscribed. Tell you what, it's easy enough to test: add a reply to this image, which I loaded well before the new subscription system. If I get notified of your reply, we'll know that 'Replies to my content' it's working.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
col_w
United Kingdom
Poole
Dorset
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, someone beat you to it Martin, but yes I did get notified (thanks to Howitzer_120mm). So 'Replies to my content' does work on everything, old and new.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.