Popular Tags: [View All]
Empress
Japan
Nogata, Nakano-ku
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes you with the stupid phosphenes. They are quite sparkly and pretty today. Rather distracting. A particular annoyance when one has to get work done. And drive home in the rather bright sunshine, and the obnoxious light sensitivity. Good things i have my sunglasses inside the work building. But that won't help with the blurry vision. So thank you.

I know that you love me. Because I am awesome. Really. And I know that you like to share with me. But really, just cause I had caffeine today and you didn't does not call for this sort of warfare.

Fortunately, since you enjoy tormenting me, you are not at work to point out how red my entire face is. Oh no, I have coworkers to comment on the lovely shade of unattractive my cheeks and forehead are.

I am going to go home*, take a Maxalt, bury my head under the pillow and hope for the best. But I am still not happy with you.

*after I finish my western and making these agar plates. :sigh:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United States
30° 12′ 38″ N, 95° 45′ 2″ W
flag msg tools
badge
You can't rob Peter, Paul and Mary to pay yourself.
mbmbmbmbmb
Ummm, don't you guys have e-mail at work? Or maybe interoffice mail?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pakpreo
United States
Cambridge
MA - Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Aww. Amy, stop being mean to Toggy! At least this time Lemons or yellow things were not involved. Unless you count the sun... well crap then!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Empress
Japan
Nogata, Nakano-ku
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sinister Dexter wrote:

She isnt at work today. At least that was what I gathered from the lack of Amy car in the parking lot, and Amy at her desk. But I am migrainey. I could be wrong.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GMOFreePortland.com
United States
Milwaukie
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
ii desu. It is good.
badge
No, I have no idea.
mbmbmbmbmb
Toggy wrote:
Sinister Dexter wrote:

She isnt at work today. At least that was what I gathered from the lack of Amy car in the parking lot, and Amy at her desk. But I am migrainey. I could be wrong.

Obviously you won't see Amy's car in the parking lot today. She is trading it in on a new one!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy Wiles
United States
Macon
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I was working at home today. Reading papers.

You totally could have come over and taken a nap. That way you wouldn't have had to drive home in the bright.

Oh, and there's plenty of caffeine here.

And I won't be at work tomorrow (morning) because I have a meeting in Jeff's building.

Sorry you've got a migraine. soblue I blame a certain person who shall remain nameless.

Spoiler (click to reveal)
Ha! Did you think I was going to share! Well, I'll share a little bit: she's the bane of your existence at work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy Wiles
United States
Macon
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rappak wrote:
Aww. Amy, stop being mean to Toggy! At least this time Lemons or yellow things were not involved. Unless you count the sun... well crap then!

Dude! What Tiffany didn't say is that we invited her over for dinner and
Spoiler (click to reveal)
games
last night, and we had lemonade, and I didn't spill a single drop on her!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.