Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Seth Gunar
United States
Ringwood
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
First, let me say that I am glad that I bought two copies of TDC. It's OOP and selling for mad money on e-bay and new copies are listed at $299 and $400 in the BGG marketplace.

Second, how many 8 hours or less scenarios are going to be part of WED. One of the things I liked about TDC was that it came with lots of shorter scenarios that covered the entire battle/campaign.

Third, which is coming out first - NQoS or WED?

Inquiring minds want to know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Pennington
United States
Springfield
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
If your orange juice doesn't burn on the way down, then you need more vodka!
mbmbmbmbmb
Good questions, I would like to know as well. I wish I would have been more into these types of games with TDC came out b/c I missed out on it and I just can't pay $300 for a game.

I made sure I pre-ordered this one though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Starkweather
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
WED will follow the same pattern as TDC - a few really short intro games, a few shorter few hour games, a few longish games and a campaign game (with different iterations)...

I can't say for sure but would strongly think that WED will be out before NQoS...handing in the first printer stuff in the next few weeks and I haven't heard anything from Nick that he is on the verge of doing this...

Might be wrong, but that's my guess there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.