Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael
Germany
Ulm
Ba-Wü
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello.

With the revised counters of Conflict of Heroes: Storms of Steel! – Kursk 1943, will there be a new edition of AtB, which also features these new counters?

Regards,
Michael

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Sturk
United States
Hudson
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is the 2nd post I've read somewhere about the "new" counters. Now I'm curious, what has changed?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Palmer
Canada
Ayr
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The biggest change is that there's always a red and blue attack value, rather than just one or the other. Other than that, the road bonus symbology is slightly clearer, and there are a few other changes for rules that are specific to SoS (and beyond.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Treacher
United Kingdom
Moorlinch
Somerset
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nick Warcholak wrote:
What this means is that the first game still functionally works the same way. Still, I've expressed that it would be nice for updated counters to be available. I suggested a 2nd edition when the last print run is sold out with extra counters printed for separate sale, so we'll see. We definitely have to get out from under SoS before considering this seriously.

Interesting topic, especially given that I've literally just bought COH:ATB (it arrived yesterday). Some of the numbers on the counters had me scratching my head a little (the trucks having 'hard' armour values, and anti-tank guns having a 'hard' armour value for the front facing) so I'll certainly be interested in seeing what tweaks are made if/when a new set of counters is created.

But... For those who already have the first edition/printing of ATB, will some facility be available to obtain the reprinted counters if desired? (And preferably one that's fair regardless of the customer's location!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.