Belgium
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Has it already hit the shelves in US ?
Anyway, it's indeed way to soon to consider expansions.

If the game does well (And I see no reason it wouldn't ) we'll consider extensions

You'll see that the replayability is already very high, though, so we hope you'll enjoy the game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Egbert
United States
Woodbury
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A friend of mine made a nice print-n-play copy of "Fangs & Swords". I can't wait to get a copy of Batt'l Kha'os for myself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dion Baxter
United Kingdom
Canterbury
Kent
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know what this game needs... A CATAPULT EXPANSION!!!

*backs away slowly*

PinkyMan (who genuinely likes Carcassonne: Expansion 7 – The Catapult )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ramon Mercado
United States
Stafford
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Z-Man should do a design contest like Day's of Wonder for a BK expansion... i have some cool races power tokens for it cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
eric hanuise
Belgium
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
rmercado wrote:
Z-Man should do a design contest like Day's of Wonder for a BK expansion... i have some cool races power tokens for it cool

Well, don't be shy... share cool
Make a pdf of your tokens and special rules and post'em, this is what BGG is for!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dion Baxter
United Kingdom
Canterbury
Kent
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You know... when I get this game (and it will be soon) I'm going to darn well make a catapult expansion with my beloved Carc Catapult... and I will share with you all!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
eric hanuise
Belgium
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
PinkyMan wrote:
You know... when I get this game (and it will be soon) I'm going to darn well make a catapult expansion with my beloved Carc Catapult... and I will share with you all!

By all means, post some action pics

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Fungi From Yuggoth
United States
Northern Chicago burbs
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Fear the Atomic Skull-Bat! (or don't. It's up to you...)
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife and I have barely tapped into everything you can do in this little gem, but thus far it's been an absolute blast. Skirtingly similar to El Caballero but with a cooler theme, artwork, and better components. Not to knock El Cab. It's one of my favorites ever, but, come on, ORCS!

We haven't delved into making an expansion for this quite yet. Still, even with only our few play sessions we came up with one useful and fun mod. We took the cheap, small wooden chess pawns out of one of those 9-in-one game sets that are at every yard sale for $1, and painted 5 of them purple and 5 of them orange. We use these to represent captured towers. Evocative and simple.

M13
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.