Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Dougherty
United States
Philadelphia
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
All,

Skdgames' online B-29 campaign seems to be full, so I was wondering if any Geeks here would be interested in starting up an online B-29 group? We'd play pretty much like the 30th Bomb Wing campaign, with everyone flying the same mission with the same weather and posting AARs. If you're interested, drop a reply here.

-JTD

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Wakeham
United Kingdom
Chester
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I put my name on the reserve list for Steve Dixon's online campaign and I was playing in the next mission. There seems to be a regular turn over of people.

Anyway, I'd still be interested in an online campaign here as well. I think I can manage to wipe out my crew in two different campaigns.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim P
United States
Sterling Heights
Michigan
flag msg tools
Glück muss man haben
badge
But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you… And I will beat you.
mbmbmbmbmb
I am also in Steve's campaign but if you need warm bodies to fill out squadrons I'm always in for a game.

Jim P cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel Wright
United Kingdom
Nottingham
England
flag msg tools
Hornet Leader - Carrier Air Operations
badge
Herge's Adventures of Tintin!
mbmbmbmbmb
Sign me up!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth Lury
United States
Blowing rock
NC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I also made it on Steve's roster, but I am interested.
I am still learning the fine details of the rules, but think I have about 90%.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve H
United States
Addison
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mark me as interested

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Dougherty
United States
Philadelphia
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
Great. Sorry about the delay, guys, it's a somewhat busy con season helping out with the launch of The Hell of Stalingrad and working on some other projects as well. I'll see about setting this up after I get back from Historicon this weekend.

-JTD

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Dougherty
United States
Philadelphia
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
All,

Sorry to have to do this, but- in the course of a great weekend at Historicon I was handed some really exciting opportunities that I'm going to pursue over the next few months. Unfortunately, that will leave my plate pretty full and take up the time I had planned to devote to running this online campaign, and quite a bit more besides. I apologize to those who looked forward to being in the game, but due to unforseen circumstances I don't think I can do it at this time.

After the current spate of projects wraps up, I may try to see if there's interest in resurrecting this.

-JTD

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve H
United States
Addison
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Steve 'may' have some openings. I made the cut, so at least get on the waiting list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.