Michael Brace
United States
Gallipolis
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmb
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHX8OXAU0DY&feature=channel

I would like to thank Mr. Vasel for posting this . I would REALLY like to thank CABS and Rio Grande Games for having such a terrific setting in the board room kiss . Thanks for the wonderful prizes and as the winner of the "Chairman of the Board" Thanks to everyone who I played against, the competition there is great. I played against quite a few cab members the last few days so they knew for sure I was winning games legitimately, which I greatly appreciated, becuase if they were doing that to me they were doing that to protect me as well. I am sure they paid close attention to the top 5 or 6 players there and verified wins the last few days. There were games I won they didn't even count becuase of the only 2 rule so a few wins of my favorite game Puerto Rico were denied. But then again those rules are there for a reason. I could sit down and play 100 games of Magic the Gathering and claim all those But with games that take a long time like Le Havre and Louis 14th railroad tycoon and the like I spent well over 16 hours a day from wed thru saturday playing almost none stop. Oh and I met a lot of GREAT people while there. I am easy to find, I almost always have a Steelers Jersey on. Look me up next year

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.