Subject: Expectations, much? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
[color=blue]Aah! surprise Just read about this on the FFG site when checkin up on the Descent reprint. Nearly peed my pants! Huge Gears fan. I'm not too sure how to feel about the game from a "non-fanboy" standpoint though. Afraid it'll just be a rethemed Doom/Descent. Wondering how/if they'll include any of the "unique" mechanics from the VG, like cover and emergence holes. Or if it'll be more like Lord of the Rings/Battlestar Galactica, trying to get from one place to the next before being overrun by Locust. Anybody else wanna share their speculations and expectations?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gareth
Switzerland
Zürich
Zürich
flag msg tools
badge
My ass is green, but I don't let it worry me.
mbmbmbmbmb
Dude, please consider another font colour - I keep clicking on your text and expecting it to link to something
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre Metelo
United States
Kennesaw
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It would be cool if they used it as a re-theme of SpaceHulk mechanics.

And even setup some new really cool secnearios.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Capoeirista wrote:
Dude, please consider another font colour - I keep clicking on your text and expecting it to link to something ;)
You don't think that's exactly why I do it? ;D

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michael leers
Germany
dortmund
flag msg tools
mbmb
i had some great , a boardgame with manny models and weapons and if the take the gow 2 stuff (charakters, wepons, maps) colerfull 2d cards with 3d cover stuff) a fuid spacehulk 1st game system, modes ect could be great .
big cards cover singel and coop games (even a locus master ) and small maps for mp matches..

i hope the figures will look nice or epic brings cool metal minis , i hope it is not crap like thehalo board game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
Yeah... I see what you did there.
mbmbmbmbmb
WANT

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
Yeah... I see what you did there.
mbmbmbmbmb
Still:DO WANT

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hehe, you and me both, pal! :)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Lawton
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm hoping for something like a cave crawler with lots of obstacles to hide behind, maybe using blind fire, curb stomps, head shots, reviving team mates, chainsaw bayonet and amoke/explosive grenades you can place as mines....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.