Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Mall of Horror» Forums » Rules

Subject: Doubt about feeding and giving cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rodrigo M. Corrêa
Brazil
Belo Horizonte
MG
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
When zombies break in do they feed more than once? I mean, if 2 zombies got in(calculating the numbers of players, forces, using cards) will 2 people be voting to die or just one?

About getting the action cards on the parking lot, the winner keeps one with him and gives the other card to another player at the parking lot or could he gives it to any other player he chooses? I mean, you don´t need to be there to have the rights to receive the card, right?

Another thing i just remembered: in a 5 player game, do the game ends when there is only 4 characters remaining or with 5 characters?

Thanks.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Davis
United States
Sewickley
PA
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have my rule book with me at the moment, but from what I remember:

Quote:
When zombies break in do they feed more than once?


No, they only feed on one unlucky soul.

Quote:
I mean, you don´t need to be there to have the rights to receive the card, right?


You do not have to be in the parking lot to receive a card.

Quote:
Another thing i just remembered: in a 5 player game, do the game ends when there is only 4 characters remaining or with 5 characters?


Will have to look this one up, but my gut feeling is that the game will end if all the characters are in one place (not in the parking lot) or there are only 4 characters remaining.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Clinch
United Kingdom
Bedford
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The only time they feed more than once, is in the Parking lot if there is more than one zombie there. Then it's a vote per zombie zombie
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BoB Teijema
Netherlands
Utrecht
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Will have to look this one up, but my gut feeling is that the game will end if all the characters are in one place (not in the parking lot) or there are only 4 characters remaining.


In case of a 6 player game the game ends with all players in one place (will never happen with 6 players) or with 6 characters remaining.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.