Subject: Looking for roommate(s) for the Con rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan Grabert
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Central Texas' biggest board game convention! Every August!
badge
Board Game Bash; Austin, TX; www.boardgamebash.com
mbmbmbmbmb
EDIT/UPDATE: Found a couple of locals that are coming to the con, so I'm good. Ignore the post below.

--------------------------------

Hey, everyone, this will be my first BGG.CON, and I'm really looking forward to it. It was recommended to me by one of the guys with Steve Jackson Games here in beautiful Austin, Texas.

Anyway, I was hoping to find one or more roommates staying at the hotel that weekend with whom the lodging fees can be split. Ideally, I'd like to check in on Wednesday and check out on Sunday.

I'll be driving in from Austin, so if anyone needs a ride to/from an airport, then that can be a perk of bringing me on board. I know that we're still several months out, but I figure it's better to start early.

I think I'm a pretty good roommate, and don't really have plans to be in the room that much anyway, except for sleeping.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.