Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
UA Darth
United States
Boca Raton
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The theme seems amazing, but some have indicated low skill/high luck or other problems... Tell us some more impressions please!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
UA Darth
United States
Boca Raton
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What makes it Light to you? What other games would you consider Light?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne O Connor
Ireland
sligo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
just finished our first game of this. After an initial hard going read through of the manual we settled into play. Ive got to say i liked the game, despite being pretty much trailing last all the way through. The Diplomacy Chart seemed, as others have said, a little...well...unneccessary? I also think you need build up your home region to begin and get better card advantage, a obvious lesson that i didnt realise till halfway through after countless failed attempts to grab regions. I think a few more games and we'll be zipping through this game, as its actually pretty easy. And i too disagree with the High luck opinions...With the possibility of high card draw, only 3 card types to try counter and an exchange phase (trade) that may counter any bad draw thus far just after, i dont see how luck champions common sense and strategy in what you choose to play or hold for defence...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.