Mike Bourgeois
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.agencyresearchsurveys.ca/TakeSurvey.aspx?SurveyID... is the link for this survey. I've already done it and it's very interesting.

This is the first one I've seen that offers Transgendered as a sexual gender choice.

I'd appreciate anyone who is interested in doing the survey... it shouldn't take you any more than 10 minutes to do the survey and Kim and her partner won't share your information with anyone.

Oh and you could win a $100 Visa Gift card for doing this survey. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to win but I still like her surveys. Kim does the designing by the way and if you're interested you can always leave a geekmail with me and I'll pass on any other queries to her. She's a very smart cookie.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T. Nomad
Netherlands
Den Bosch
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Painless.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
col_w
United Kingdom
Poole
Dorset
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This should have been a GeekReward.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Have I WON yet? well, have I? how about NOW? then what about right THEN, just NOW? devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Contact me to play a RPG forum game!!
mbmbmbmbmb
quick and painless
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Bourgeois
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't really know anything more about the survey other than the amount of people who answered the survey but I do know that when I asked you folks to help out the number shot from 16 to around 60 plus... so I figure a few of you must have been responsible for that rush. So thank you very much. Kim says when the survey has run it's course she'll give me a link to set to this thread to show you the results. Those of you who requested it will also get it sent to your email address that you provided.

Thanks to all who helped out with the survey... it's still ongoing but I just wanted to show my appreciation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.