Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dustin Gervais
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have this pre-ordered at Thought Hammer.
Any ideas on when this will arrive?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
North Star Games designs party games that don't suck! Play them with your non-gamer friends over the holidays.
badge
First there was Hearts, then there was Spades, and now we bring you Clubs. The suit of clubs finally gets some respect!
mbmbmbmbmb
We will be releasing it into distribution after GenCon so it will probably be available in early September (late August if you're lucky).

Or you can pick it up directly through us at the WBC or at GenCon. I wish we were selling it directly through our website, but we don't yet have that capability.

If you would like a set of the summer promo cards, email us at CustomerSupport@NorthStarGames.com and they will send them to you.

All of the questions on each of these cards were either written or chosen by the person on the card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
domcrap wrote:
I wish we were selling it directly through our website, but we don't yet have that capability.

You could probably just setup paypal to take payments, and I bet they are fairly easy to setup for just an item or two (wits & wagers and the expansion).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a copy of it now from Boards & Bits. I'm not sure when was the exact day it hit stores, but its definately availible now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D L
Malaysia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
domcrap wrote:
We will be releasing it into distribution after GenCon so it will probably be available in early September (late August if you're lucky).

Or you can pick it up directly through us at the WBC or at GenCon. I wish we were selling it directly through our website, but we don't yet have that capability.

If you would like a set of the summer promo cards, email us at CustomerSupport@NorthStarGames.com and they will send them to you.

All of the questions on each of these cards were either written or chosen by the person on the card.

Correct me if I'm wrong, so are the summer promo cards included with the expansion pack? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grady
United States
Oak Ridge
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm guessing this is out of print now?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
North Star Games designs party games that don't suck! Play them with your non-gamer friends over the holidays.
badge
First there was Hearts, then there was Spades, and now we bring you Clubs. The suit of clubs finally gets some respect!
mbmbmbmbmb
cgsaunde wrote:

Yes, we discontinued it after the first print run (which took many years to sell).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grady
United States
Oak Ridge
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
domcrap wrote:
cgsaunde wrote:

Yes, we discontinued it after the first print run (which took many years to sell).

No chance you have any of these lying around that didn't sell?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope, sorry. We sold the last one about 6 months ago.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.