Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Basic 9-Player Ruleset

Good Roles:

Seer - Each night receives a vision of a target player as 'wolf' or 'not wolf.' The seer receives a vision on Night 0 of one randomly chosen player that is 'not wolf.' Thereafter, the seer chooses which player to view.

Priest - Each night receives a vision of a target deceased player. The vision tells the priest that deceased player's exact role. The priest does not receive any vision on Night 0. Thereafter, the priest chooses one deceased player to view.

Hunter - If only two players remain in the game and the hunter is one of those players, then the good team wins even if the other player is a werewolf.

3 Villagers - Ordinary villagers with no special powers.

Evil Roles:

2 Werewolves - The werewolves know each other's identity, and may private message/chat without restriction. Each night the wolves choose one target player to kill. There is no kill on Night 0.

Sorcerer - Each night receives a vision of a target player as 'seer' or 'not seer.' The sorcerer receives a vision on Night 0 of one randomly chosen player that is 'not seer.' Thereafter, the sorcerer chooses which player to view. The sorcerer wins if the wolves win, but does not count as a werewolf for parity purposes (see below).

Victory Conditions:

Good - All good players win if all werewolves are eliminated, or if the last two players remaining are the hunter and one werewolf. The sorcerer does not have to be eliminated in order for Good to win.

Evil - All evil players win if the wolves achieve parity: if at any time the number of wolves remaining equals the number of non-wolves remaining (including the sorcerer), evil wins. Howver, if one wolf is left with the hunter, then good wins. The sorcerer counts as a 'non-wolf' for these purposes.

Lynch Rules:

Each day players vote for one player to be lynched. The player receiving the most votes is killed. If there is a tie between two or more players, the tied player with the longest held last vote is killed.

Lynch time is 3:00pm BGG time. Votes cast with this time-stamp are counted. Votes cast after this time are invalid. Votes made during the night phase are invalid.

All votes must conform to the Cassandra Vote Tally System rules. (Will be
posted once the game starts). If all living players vote night fall it will
speed up the dusk.

Neither the player's role or team is revealed upon lynch.

Night Orders:

Wolves, Seer, Sorcerer, and Priest must all submit their night orders by 4:00pm BGG time. They do this by using the Cassandra Game Order system in the Cassandra Chat System.

The wolves' night kill choice is revealed with the DAWN post. The players' role and team are not revealed.

If all living players (including those with out night actions) click on the
'Lock Game Actions' button it will speed up Dawn.

Do not post the content of your Mod Chat room to the game thread. You may summarize, but direct copying is not allowed. Consider that like showing your card to the group in a face-to-face game

Please limit posts made after you have been killed, since there is no
moderator on duty to police such things, it would be better to refrain

Notice:
The Automod system is in Beta Testing. There may be unexpected or strange errors or results or things may change from game to game, so make sure you always read the rules. Please direct any concerns, questions, or improvment suggestions to Melsana or Jmilum.

Important Information:
Tiebreaker: longest held last vote
Lynch time: 3:00pm
Night Action Deadline: 4:00pm
Weekend Policy: This game will not run over the weekend.

This game will start when full.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Player List According to Cassandra:
deborahjeanne
Dekal
florastar
Kaldar
Melriken
residue
ScottBecker
TheBannister
xandryyte

9 players are signed up.

To sign up for this game go to
http://www.thecassandraproject.org/jeremy/werewolf/game/4203...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dawn
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
Hi! I'm SelenA. Please don't kill me.
mbmbmbmbmb
I just signed up on Cassandra because even though I leave in less than a week I want to play one more game before I go!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I see you...
United States
Avon
Ohio
flag msg tools
"I made a promise on the grave of my parents...
badge
...that I would rid this city of the evil that took their lives. "
mbmbmbmbmb
We need replacements in clue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dawn
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dispaminite wrote:
We need replacements in clue. :D

I know, but I leave on Wed and it likely won't be over by then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I see you...
United States
Avon
Ohio
flag msg tools
"I made a promise on the grave of my parents...
badge
...that I would rid this city of the evil that took their lives. "
mbmbmbmbmb
_SelenA_ wrote:
Dispaminite wrote:

Then you just request a replacement.

Come on. Make Disp a happy Spam.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Lobkowicz
United States
High Ridge
Missouri
flag msg tools
publisher
You could be playing.
badge
Which came first, the phoenix or the flame?
mbmbmbmbmb
I actually don't think either of us can replace in that game..I think some spoilers were revealed at the Belmont Gaming Convention...I don't remember them...but I am pretty sure they were there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dawn
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't remember either.

Karmic, you should sign up!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Room for one more
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Dispaminite wrote:

I offered to replace. devil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Room for one more
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Curses! Disp tricked me into posting, knowing my fatal flaw of joining any game's thread that I post in!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dawn
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kaldar wrote:
Curses! Disp tricked me into posting, knowing my fatal flaw of joining any game's thread that I post in!

Exxxxcellent. Everything is going exactly as planned. devil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dawn
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No one else? It's my last one for awhile, come on!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elsie Rocketship
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
As you slide down The Bannister Of Life, let's hope the splinters are facing the right direction
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't make first lynch (well, if it starts on Monday), but should be able to make all the rest...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oh Captain! My Captain!
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
_SelenA_ wrote:
No one else? It's my last one for awhile, come on!

Oh hai.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Lobkowicz
United States
High Ridge
Missouri
flag msg tools
publisher
You could be playing.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
_SelenA_ wrote:
I don't remember either.

You do know that I would rather slowly strangle myself with a strip of rusty barbed wire than play a 9er on here right?

That said...I'm in it for you, Baby. kiss

(But if it doesn't fill today I am out . . . and you should be too since neither of us will make the final 2 lynches if we don't have the first one Monday.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Lobkowicz
United States
High Ridge
Missouri
flag msg tools
publisher
You could be playing.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Karmic_devil wrote:
_SelenA_ wrote:
I don't remember either.

You do know that I would rather slowly strangle myself with a strip of rusty barbed wire than play a 9er on here right?

That said...I'm in it for you, Baby. kiss

(But if it doesn't fill today I am out . . . and you should be too since neither of us will make the final 2 lynches if we don't have the first one Monday.)

doh...I had meant to sign up when I posted this...but didn't

Sadly, I am now out...Vegas awaits and all that. kiss

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dawn
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sadly I am now out too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian
United States
California
flag msg tools
Enter Text Here
badge
[b][Vote :goo:][/b]
mbmbmbmbmb
_SelenA_ wrote:
Dispaminite wrote:

Aww, Clue should be done by Wednesday 7/8/09, and if you replace Red you can get lynched monday! (kidding)

Oh, and I signed up for this game too...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flora Star
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
I just signed up on Cassandra. It'll be my first game like this. (Though I've played Mafia IRL, so we'll see.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Lobkowicz
United States
High Ridge
Missouri
flag msg tools
publisher
You could be playing.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
florastar wrote:
I just signed up on Cassandra. It'll be my first game like this. (Though I've played Mafia IRL, so we'll see.)

Yay! Fresh blood. devil

(just a recommendation. For your first game sometimes it is best to play a game with a moderator. That way there is someone impartial to answer your questions and show you how to use the system. Cassy's pretty intuitive though. Have fun and see you in a game soon!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flora Star
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
I've been reading through a lot of the threads, and I think I understand how Cassy works decently enough. I wanted to do a smaller game as my first one, and there weren't many small ones looking for sign-ups, so I figured "what the hell" and signed up for the auto-mod.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian
United States
California
flag msg tools
Enter Text Here
badge
[b][Vote :goo:][/b]
mbmbmbmbmb
florastar wrote:
I've been reading through a lot of the threads, and I think I understand how Cassy works decently enough. I wanted to do a smaller game as my first one, and there weren't many small ones looking for sign-ups, so I figured "what the hell" and signed up for the auto-mod.
I want to mod a small game... but with this one looking for sign-ups I figured it would be better to get this one running then try to mod one... but I will be trying to run one soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Room for one more
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
florastar wrote:

Welcome aboard, mate! arrrh We shall do our best to make your ride fun and enjoyable.

Don't worry, you don't need a moderator. They only laugh at the foolish goodies for believing evil's schemes.

My name is Kaldar, I shall be your go-to-bunny for any questions about the game mechanics and/or rules, just post them in red, and I, or anyone else, will endeavor to answer them.

General guidelines, people don't like it if you nightfall too early, edit posts, or delete posts. Cassie does not read votes from edited posts (or reads certain timed edits...it's complicated). You will need to check Cassie at the beginning of the game for your Role and, if you have a chat such as a Wolf Chat, you will find a link for Cassandra Communications where you will have unlimited chat-posts with your partner where you can plan and plot.

You can trust me, I will most certainly NOT be evil.

One final note, Always Keep the Pantaloons. cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
quiet, not much content
Canada
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would sign up if I could get into cassie. For some reason I thought this was full.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Room for one more
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
deborahjeanne wrote:
I would sign up if I could get into cassie. For some reason I thought this was full.

It would be full once you joined if Karmic and Selena loved us. Unfortunately, they do not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [14] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.