Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Deacon
United States
Piedmont
California
flag msg tools
mb
Does anyone have the original rules on this.

I am interested to know what the original rules are for this game.
Does the original rules require you to play a card of the color when starting a round. Also can each player play a 10 or only one player per round.

Can anyone upload the original rules please?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Eugene
Oregon
msg tools
mb
Look in the links section. There's a link to the rules in HTML.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Deacon
United States
Piedmont
California
flag msg tools
mb
Okay thanks.

It seems in the original rules the face down option is a variant to the game. This can create the situation in which a player has no colored cards when he wants to start a round. In this case the player could show their wild cards and play passes to the left.

In the original rules it seems likely that you will always have a card of a color to start the round with.

I think I might stick with the original as the game is supposed to be simple and fast anyway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Deacon
United States
Piedmont
California
flag msg tools
mb
It also says that at the end of a round all the players draw one additional card from the deck. I will have to try this out too see how it works.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Deacon
United States
Piedmont
California
flag msg tools
mb
Unlike the Gem Dealer rules it doesn't say specifically that you must play at least one card of the specific color when starting a round (and therefore could play a wild instead of a colored card and then declare it to be a color).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Deacon
United States
Piedmont
California
flag msg tools
mb
Has anyone played this game a lot and enjoy playing by some particular rules?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.