Hide
2 Posts

Arkham Horror» Forums » News

Subject: double6 1, Cthulu 0 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Benjamin Elias
msg tools
So my brother introduced this sweet game to me (Arkham) and hes going through all the rules as we play and I go through a gate to seal it, I think my first try. I was in Ryleih (spellling?) and my brother picks an encounter for me and gets a funny look on his face. So it was the card that is a one and a million shot to have to fight Cthulu on your own, I think its in the pharoh expansion. So he tries to cheat and tell me to just pick another card but I decide to do battle anyway even though he says I have no chance and will be devoured. Little does he know my hot hand in the dice game paired with my man The Handyman and his trusty shotgun. I only get two dice as well! My first roll was 2 sixes and it was downhill for Cthulu from there. I defeated him by myself haha. True story. But really, I got nothing for it! not even a monster trophy execpt bragging rights. And I was left with one stamina and one sanity for the rest of the game hah
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, you get to seal a gate if you defeat a GOO via the OW combat. That's not nothing. Did you remember Cthulhu's healing power?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.