Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Warrender
United States
Rockaway
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wondering if there is any news on the 3-player expansion due at Essen (status, rules, etc)?

And whether us USA folks will be able to obtain copies somehow?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Crispin
United States
Wilmington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am still waiting on my copy via Boards&Bits. They will be the only vendor in the US receiving a shipment in the near term. They said it was still in shipment from Europe and should be here in the next couple of weeks but I am not sure how firm that is.

I doubt we will hear any info on the 3P expansion until the author returns to Europe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mojo shivers
United States
San Pedro
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm still waiting on my copy of the base game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Struijf
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Guys,

I can confirm that the 3-player expansion for Krakow 1325 AD (in two versions - the English/Dutch and a separate German one) will be ready in time for the Essen convention.

There will certainly be options for US-based players to purchase the expansion - either directly from Geode or from a game store in the USA. I will be working this out in September, when I am back from my work here in South-East Asia, and will keep you posted through BGG and Boardgamenews.

Even better news: the game is now finally available from Boards and Bits - if you pre-ordered, I assume the games are on the way or on your tables by now !

Warmest regards,

Peter Struijf
Geode Games

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Crispin
United States
Wilmington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
On the table. Yeah!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Struijf
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi William,

that is brilliant news! I know you have had to wait a long time for your game to reach your house - thanks a lot for your patience....

I hope it proves to be worth the waiting!

All the best,

Peter

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Struijf
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb

hi All,

I am happy to let you know the 3-player expansion for Krakow has found its own little space on the Boardgamegeek planet.

The link is found on this page, down below....(I am not so good at linking)....

You can have a peep at the great artwork (front page of rules booklet / box) by Melchior van Rijn and see the spectacular purple colour of the Third Player's tokens....and of course some teasing language our Marketing Department have cooked up this time to lure you into spending your hard earned case. It's what they do for a living, we can't blame them.

Cheers,

Peter Struijf
Geode Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.