Popular Tags: [View All]
Rich Dodgin
Scotland
Edinburgh
Midlothian
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know there is already another thread for this, and I know a lot of other folks here got their errata counters a while back, but I wanted this to be a seperate post because I really am impressed with GMT Games.

I didn't buy this game directly from them and, as a result of that, GMT Games could have simply not bothered about the fact that some of my counters were incorrect. Heck, they could have assumed I'd order the latest copy of C3i to get the errata counters (and earn them some more money in the process).

But no, for no cost to me personally, they sent me a set of replacement counters. Free of charge to the UK. Wow. THAT is customer service folks.

Fields of Fire is great game and I love it. I know some folks on the Geek have been vocal about the quality of the rulebook provided, but as a result of the amazing customer service being provided by these folks (in terms of supplying errata counters, and answering players queries etc) I would definitely recommend GMT Games to other people and would not hesitate to buy from them again.

I'd also like to make a big shout out (hope you're reading this Gene!) to Sherry Robertshaw and Melissa (not sure of her second name) at GMT Games who have provided a wonderful level of customer service.

Cheers,

Rich.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Westmore
United Kingdom
Surbiton
Surrey
flag msg tools
badge
mb
They are good. I pre-ordered. They realised I hadn't ordered C3i and sent me replacement counters, which arrived recently. The level of error in GMT product is a bit on the high side at times but they do their very best to make up for it afterwards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Severs
England
Birmingham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You think they are good? i lurve them! Why?

Well, foolishly left my counter sheet for C3i on the bathroom floor (i think my mrs knocked em on there, but not according to her!)
i come home & the dog has piddled on em =( ruined!

Come home next day & ive got a letter form GMT with C3i counter sheet!

Hurrah!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh "Der Spieler" Spillers
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hear, Hear!

I requested the errata counters on Tuesday, received an email reply the same day, and received the counters on Friday. Thank you, GMT!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.