Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

War of the Ring (First Edition)» Forums » Rules

Subject: Reviling the hobbits in a strong hold. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Hall
United States
Mesa
AZ
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you stay in a stronghold/city for multi-able turns and each turn lower the corruption by one?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I certainly do revile those nasty hobbits, yes I do.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Chapman
United States
Powhatan
Virginia
flag msg tools
Axis & Allies Developer and Playtester; War of the Ring Editor and Playtester
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
jedisilentbob wrote:
Can you stay in a stronghold/city for multi-able turns and each turn lower the corruption by one?

Yes, but you must declare the Fellowship there each time, resetting the Fellowship Progress Track to zero.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Hall
United States
Mesa
AZ
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Krieghund wrote:
jedisilentbob wrote:
Can you stay in a stronghold/city for multi-able turns and each turn lower the corruption by one?

Yes, but you must declare the Fellowship there each time, resetting the Fellowship Progress Track to zero.


Just clarifying Hobbits in Helms deep end of turn 3. Turn 4 they revel themselves lowering corruption. All action die are used for mustering then turn 5 they get reveled again in helms deep healing another corruption.

Thanks
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
The Herbie Nichols Project - Dr. Cyclops' Dream
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
jedisilentbob wrote:
Just clarifying Hobbits in Helms deep end of turn 3. Turn 4 they revel themselves lowering corruption. All action die are used for mustering then turn 5 they get reveled again in helms deep healing another corruption.


That's essentially correct, although you should use the term 'declare'. 'Reveal' has a different meaning - it occurs during the Hunt.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moshe Callen
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
designer
ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ/ πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίης ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσεν./...
badge
μῆνιν ἄειδε θεὰ Πηληϊάδεω Ἀχιλῆος/ οὐλομένην, ἣ μυρί᾽ Ἀχαιοῖς ἄλγε᾽ ἔθηκε,/...
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
DaviddesJ wrote:
I certainly do revile those nasty hobbits, yes I do.

For once your sarcasm was actually funny.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Fielding
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Reviling the hobbits in a strong hold:

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries"
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.