Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Agustin Kapuno
United States
Fort Wayne
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have recently discovered ArtsCow and decided to create the card decks for the Axis, Soviet, and Western factions. I have Totaler Krieg! and I am not happy with the production quality delivered by Decision Games. It seems that Decision Games is stuck in the 70's. Their website and quality of their products hearken back in the 70's and 80's.

So I decided to put my hand in the design of the cards and box cover. Here are the results of my work.

The faction card backs.

A sample card front.

My box cover design.

I would very much like to hear suggestions and comments so I can make it better. I am willing to share my ArtsCow album of these card images when I am done.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Wene
United States
Unspecified
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice start! I would suggest you track down the card file from the living rules. I believe they have been updated over the years and are probably somewhat different from the original wording. http://www.alanemrich.com/TK_pages/tk-downloads.htm
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anders Gabrielsson
Sweden
Uppsala
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Nicely done! I find the box cover design very impressive.

With the card backs, I'd make the "fade" behind the text a bit stronger. As it is now, the text seems a bit hard to read. Otherwise they look very nice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.