Lucio Rodriguez
United States
Riverside
California
flag msg tools
designer
Yep, more words here.
badge
This is overtext. Man, what an awesome use of 100 geekgold! :)
mbmbmbmbmb

...and sometimes you know you are.

My wife and I were at Chili's the other night--she's across the table with my 18 month old daughter, and my daughter starts saying "Moo, moo!"

I think, "Okay, there's a picture of a cow in the menu," but on flipping through it find no such picture. I look at my daughter, "What the heck are you talking about weirdo?"

She reaches across the table, points at the picture of the steak in my menu, and says, "Moo, moo!"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
9.1 / 10

Deduction for taking your child to Chili's.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Sherman
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Octavian wrote:
9.1 / 10

Deduction for taking your child to Chili's.

But sometimes you have to take your kid out for Maple-Smoked Jalapeno Chili Cheese Onion Blossom Poppers with the Honey Mustard dip.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xander Fulton
United States
Astoria
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd give you the point if "moo, moo" could also be translated as "I realize this menu item is a mammal, not entirely unlike myself, and I shouldn't be eating it, thus condoning and supporting a system of exploitation and cruelty to satisfy consumerist desires".

Wait, do I need to be flashing ...one of these microbadges to post something like that? whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik D
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
XanderF wrote:
I'd give you the point if "moo, moo" could also be translated as "I realize this menu item is a mammal, not entirely unlike myself, and I shouldn't be eating it, thus condoning and supporting a system of exploitation and cruelty to satisfy consumerist desires".

Wait, do I need to be flashing ...one of these microbadges to post something like that? whistle

Someone's up for RSPing this seemingly innocent thread in a hurry.

If man were not intended to eat the animals, why did god make them out of meat?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Sol
Brazil
São Paulo
SP
flag msg tools
All engines full to awesome land!
badge
*tap* *tap* Is this thing on?
mbmbmbmbmb
One word:

BACON
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmbmbmb
Mndwrm wrote:

...and sometimes you know you are.

My wife and I were at Chili's the other night--she's across the table with my 18 month old daughter, and my daughter starts saying "Moo, moo!"

I think, "Okay, there's a picture of a cow in the menu," but on flipping through it find no such picture. I look at my daughter, "What the heck are you talking about weirdo?"

She reaches across the table, points at the picture of the steak in my menu, and says, "Moo, moo!"

If you were around here, I would have assumed she was pointing at the typical soccer mom.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
How tall is justice?
Canada
Georgetown
Ontario
flag msg tools
Who IS this masked man? And WHY has he never been photographed together with 6 year old millionaire playboy Calvin?
badge
I see a world that's tired and scared of living on the edge too long.
mbmbmbmbmb
XanderF wrote:
Stuff

*edit* On second thought... I'm just not going to bother responding to it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.