United States
Media
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
The compass always points to Terrapin.
mbmbmbmbmb
1) I'd love to be able to block Session Reports and Rules. They clog up my subscriptions "inbox" and I rarely read them. In fact, I find I'm only reading about 10% of my subscription items, but I'm loathe to unsubscribe because I want to read news items, even if I don't want to read rules or sessions.

2) I'd really, really, really love to be able to mark just the subscription notices I'm currently viewing as read, either by section or for the whole page. Not only will it save me a ton of time, it will significantly reduce the load on the server (one server request instead of 13 or 15).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
col_w
United Kingdom
Poole
Dorset
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah - 'Mark all read' is overkill. Either it needs to just do the current page of subscriptions, or there needs to be a second 'Mark this page as read' link.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Petersen
United States
St. Louis Park
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
You could set your default "block" preferences to not block anything but rules/session reports. Then you can subscribe to the item and immediately block it. You should receive notifications for everything else.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Casadonte
United States
Media
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
scottredracecar wrote:
You could set your default "block" preferences to not block anything but rules/session reports.

That's my point -- you can't do that. You can't block just rules and session reports. Or if you can, I don't see how/where to do it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Petersen
United States
St. Louis Park
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
You could specifically block those specific forums.

Go to the forums page and block the ones you want:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/forum/0/thing/36218

Maybe not as easy as you're hoping though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Casadonte
United States
Media
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Scott! It's not as easy as I'd like, but at least it's available in some form.....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.