Andrew Kluessendorf
United States
Waukesha
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
The cause of, and the solution to, all of life's problems. - HS
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got my copy yesterday - and I live in the US (Wisconsin) and ordered back in January. Why don't you just drop them an e-mail with your order number and ask for an update.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Kluessendorf
United States
Waukesha
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
The cause of, and the solution to, all of life's problems. - HS
mbmbmbmbmb
I have ordered quite a bit of stuff from Lock n' Load over the last year or so and have not been disappointed - either with quality or customer service. I did e-mail them regarding a game I pre-ordered (and it took a couple of days for a reply); when I got the reply, it was to inform me that the game had shipped - and I had it a day or two later. I agree that the games should be shipped as soon as possible, but there is nothing to say that the on-line stores ordered a few copies before the OP - who acknowledged that he ordered right at the end of the pre-orders. I'm not pointing fingers at anyone - but I recommend patience. I hate to see companies doing good work getting dinged by customers for a couple of days delay. Like I said, I e-mailed because I was a little concerned myself and got it within the week.

I am happy to see so many people anxious to get their wargame fix. Up with modern wargames!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.