Popular Tags: [View All]
Kent Reuber
United States
San Mateo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm going to be running C&CA (as well as all the C&C games which I'm calling "Commands & Colors Fest") at Conquest (San Francisco area) over Labor Day. I have all the expansions, so I have multiple armies and maps, but I don't have multiple command decks. It turns out that GMT will sell you extra decks. Price is $10 + $2.50 shipping. So, I bought 2 decks. Now I'm all set.

Now if I only had another BattleLore deck....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
StevenE Smooth Sailing...
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I went the ArtsCow rout using the custom graphics... The cards turned out ok, nice new graphics and a thicker deck... I did two custom decks (54 cards each) and then combined them so I have 108 cards instead of a 60+ card C&C deck.

My only real complaint about the ArtsCow cards is that they are basically photo paper and somewhat flimsy... But they do shuffle nicely.

I paid about $14 for both decks and shipping... It took about 8 business days for them to arrive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Rewoldt
United States
Loveland
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kentreuber wrote:

Now if I only had another BattleLore deck....

Any luck contacting FFG about getting some decks for your goodwill endeavor?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robin Reeve
Switzerland
St-Légier
Vaud
flag msg tools
badge
Looking for a game session in Switzerland? Send me a pm!
mbmbmbmbmb
StevenE wrote:
My only real complaint about the ArtsCow cards is that they are basically photo paper and somewhat flimsy... But they do shuffle nicely.
Put them in card protectors, and you will see that they are much more rigid - and they won't wear out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Milton Soong
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A link to the artscow deck please?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.