Hide
14 Posts

Martians!!!» Forums » News

Subject: cant find this anywere! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]

Georgia
msg tools
I thought this was supposed to come out on the 24th. how come none of the boardgame stores in my town carry this game? I would love to know!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Strope
United States
kansas city
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It probably missed its release date. That tends to happen a lot with gaming companies. Give it some more time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Georgia
msg tools
I just called the local "Game on!" at my mall, and they said that they will never get it! kerry, is there anywere else online were i can buy this game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Breitenstein
United States
Campbell County
Kentucky
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Andrew,
Thanks for your interest. Unfortunately, Uncle Sam once again decided that our games needed just a little more inspection...LOL. Rest assured that Martians!!! and MidEvil Deluxe are on the way. We expect to start shipping them on Monday or Tuesday.

As for you "Friendly" local game store, can you send me their phone number in a private message? It might be fun to call them and ask if they have ever considered carrying our games!
Best regards,
Todd
Twilight Creations, Inc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Georgia
msg tools
will do!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Toby Otero
United States
Monroe
Louisiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cannot wait for my copy. My wife ordered it for my birthday (June 7th) and have been checking the Geek daily ever since. Good to hear that it's on the way soon!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Breitenstein
United States
Campbell County
Kentucky
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
HeyNow,
I thought I would let everyone know that Martians!!! (as well as MidEvil Deluxe) has arrived and begun to ship to distribution. You should begin to see it in your local stores very soon!
Todd
Twilight Creations, Inc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Chaplin
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Ice-choked tower, Mondavia, Nanglangka.
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
toddbreitenstein wrote:
HeyNow,
I thought I would let everyone know that Martians!!! (as well as MidEvil Deluxe) has arrived and begun to ship to distribution. You should begin to see it in your local stores very soon!
Todd
Twilight Creations, Inc.

What about the UK?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johnathan W
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
It's just coming available in stores now. Saw it at a local game store, but ordered a cheaper copy from another that'll have it in on Tuesday, the owner claims. Just be patient. You should be able to get a copy within the next few weeks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John O'Haver PhoDOGrapher
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Pet photographer, that's me.
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw it in a game store today. I didn't buy it today because I wasn't at wasn't my regular game store. I'm nothing if not loyal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Georgia
msg tools
hey what did you say to the store after I gave you their number? and what did they say about having martians!!! in stock?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Breitenstein
United States
Campbell County
Kentucky
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Andrew,
We have been so busy with Deadlands and ComicCon prep that I forgot to call. If I remember I will do it in the next day or so.
Todd
Twilight Creations, Inc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Georgia
msg tools
thanks todd! dont forget to tell me what they say! thats really the only boardgame store in my town. lol.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Reynolds
United States
Vermontville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw it on the shelf at my FLGS today. I almost picked it up, but decided to research it a bit more and see if it was just a re-theming of Zombies!!! since I don't need another version of the same game in my collections. Seems like that's pretty much what it is, though, so I guess I'm happy I passed on the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.