Subject: Two-players game and tower rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Krzysztof Miernik
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I need a clarification about reservation rule in a two-players game with neutral colour. Suppose that situation is as follows: red wall - blue tower - empty space. Is it possible for the blue player to put the neutral wall on the empty space (which is by the rules reserved for him)? Or the space is reserved only for the blue wall?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walter Obert
Italy
Piossasco-Turin
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Only blue walls can be played there. Neutral walls are considered as "third player" walls.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomek G.
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have another question regarding 2-players game and tower. Recently I played it with my friend. He put his tower on the board and one of the adjacent spaces was empty, so it was reserved for him. Next turn he put his last single wall (game was almost finished) on the other board. So this is the situation: there is only one empty space, but reserved for player, who has no walls left. What players should do? (we decided to score the province with empty space anyway and finish the game according to normal rules).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Huntington Station
New York
flag msg tools
badge
We had almost the same problem, but the other player had a single wall and a card left. We let them play the card, but not the single wall in space next to the tower. They only played 1 card, because they didn't have 2 cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.