Arkham Horror» Forums » Rules

Subject: A Strange, Distorted Mirror rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Mc Cabe
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why . . . I dream of things that never were and ask why not
mbmbmbmbmb
If the investigators opt to switch places, does the second investigator also have an OW encounter?

Brian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
apatheticexecutioner wrote:
If the investigators opt to switch places, does the second investigator also have an OW encounter?

Brian

In words: What? Which item/encounter/etc. are you talking about?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Mc Cabe
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why . . . I dream of things that never were and ask why not
mbmbmbmbmb
It's an OW encounter that states the investigator looks into a strange and distorted mirror and the investigator in the OW can exchange places with another investigator.

The investigator in the OW had been drawn in without sufficient clues, so I switched places with one that did. Does that second investigator have an encounter also, or is it considered all part of the first investigator's encounter?

Would it depend on turn order?

Brian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
apatheticexecutioner wrote:
It's an OW encounter that states the investigator looks into a strange and distorted mirror and the investigator in the OW can exchange places with another investigator.

The investigator in the OW had been drawn in without sufficient clues, so I switched places with one that did. Does that second investigator have an encounter also, or is it considered all part of the first investigator's encounter?

Would it depend on turn order?

Brian

All you are doing is changing their physical locations. They would still have an encounter in turn order. Or if they already had one, play would just continue on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.