Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ray Diebel
United States
Phildelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Okay...
They exist since the image on this very site. And so where does one get their hands on a copy of the Arch Mage Treasure Room tiles? Also, in general, where can I get official copies of guys like the ogre and the merciless?

Please don't say "Check Ebay." No luck there!!!

HELP!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Malechi
United States
Clearlake
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
They were convention freebies. There are three ways to acquire these:

1) eBay (ducks quickly)
2) Print your own (unlike most giveaways these are 2D rather than plastic so you can indeed make your own)
3) Invent an Alternate Space & Time Machine to visit each of these conventions when they occurred ...

Personally I go with Option 2. However, if you go with Option 3 and succeed send me a PM as I have a few things I could do with an Alternate Space & Time Machine that has nothing to do with gathering Dungeon Twister freebies ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ya'itz Yer'moov
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
All That We See Or Seem
badge
Is But A Dream Within A Dream.
mbmbmbmbmb
how about a link to the image of the tiles that you are refering to?
thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Franklin
United States
Milton
Washington
flag msg tools
He sees you when you're sleeping; he knows when you're awake ...
badge
He knows if you've been bad or good.
mbmbmbmbmb
waitsfan wrote:
Okay...
They exist since the image on this very site. And so where does one get their hands on a copy of the Arch Mage Treasure Room tiles? Also, in general, where can I get official copies of guys like the ogre and the merciless?

Please don't say "Check Ebay." No luck there!!!

HELP!!!!

Host a tournament - these goodies are Convention and Tournament giveaway pieces. If you host a tournament, let Asmodee know about it and they'll try to take care of you.

Eric
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.