Hide
4 Posts

BANG!» Forums » Rules

Subject: Rag Time card in the 4th edition of the bullet rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Earl Duque
msg tools
I just got the newer edition of the bullet (the one with the 4th edition cards) and my friends and I were playing last night and noticed that the Rag Time card has been changed from "discard this card with another card to draw a card from any other player" (in the older editions) to "discard this card with another card to shoot any other player." Making it the same card as the Springfield.

Do you guys think this is a mistake or intentional balancing by the creators? If it was intentional, that means the only "draw a card from any other player" card is the Conestoga (which is a green bordered card, not like Rag Time or Springfield which is brown).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Davis
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
Just discovered this change ourselves tonight. I'm not sure if it's intentional but I do think it's a "mistake". We'll probably house-rule the card and play it the old way. I wish they hadn't made this change; it has a bigger effect on the game than may at first appear.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Earl Duque
msg tools
got this from da vinci games:

Dear Earl,
thank you for choosing daVinci games. Sorry for the delay in answering.

Yes: it's a print mistake.
The "Rag Time" effect remains this one:
"discard another card = draw a card from any player".

The erratum'll be soon indicated on daVinci's site, in the pages of the new "BANG! - Dodge City" and, thus, the new "BANG! - THE BULLET".

Kind regards
Andrés Voicu

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tsar Count
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
earlio wrote:
got this from da vinci games:

Dear Earl,
thank you for choosing daVinci games. Sorry for the delay in answering.

Yes: it's a print mistake.
The "Rag Time" effect remains this one:
"discard another card = draw a card from any player".

The erratum'll be soon indicated on daVinci's site, in the pages of the new "BANG! - Dodge City" and, thus, the new "BANG! - THE BULLET".

Kind regards
Andrés Voicu

This link was just posted in the bullet forums: http://www.davincigames.com/page_eng.cfm?sez=04

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.