High School Drama!» Forums » Rules

Subject: Questions about rules rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Väinö Hirvelä
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok so could someone make video review of this so We could see how you actually play this?!

I have no idea if you can infact "steal" orgnanisations or people from other players.

So I guess I have to play it without the stealing...but if you cant "connect" to people organisastions your rivals have allready connected Is it very improtant (perhaps too important) to connect to the organisations as clearly as poissible?!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas D
United States
Kennebunk
Maine
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can steal organizations. You would first play a hookup between one of your students and an organization in another clique. (The organization is considered to be in both cliques.) Then you play breakup cards to remove bonds between that org and the student in your opponent's clique. Once that bond is severed, the organization is only in your clique.

Only the organization comes over in this manner. If you sever a bond between students in a rival clique and that would let you bring the organization over to your clique, the student goes back to the quad.

Let me illustrate that last paragraph so it makes sense.

Matthew has a clique with the Young Poet connected to Emotional Vortex. Emotional Vortex is a member of the Drama Club. Jess made a bond between one of her students and the Drama Club. Jess manages to remove all the bonds between Young Poet and Emotional Vortex.

Normally Emotional Vortex and all the cards she is attached to (Drama Club) would go back in the quad. However, because Jess has a bond with Drama Club, Matthew gives the Drama Club card to Jess to put next to her student. Matthew then puts Emotional Vortex back in the quad.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.