Subject: Easy question on parking lot rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
BoB Teijema
Netherlands
Utrecht
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since I have a French version of the game, I don't have the complete English rules. I couldn't find in the precise rules summary whether the parking lot can ever be full (it has no drawing pins)

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcus Sparks
United States
Christiansburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No. Every turn in the parking lot the zombies kill one survivor per zombie in the lot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BoB Teijema
Netherlands
Utrecht
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry for my unclear question blush: What I meant is: Is there a maximum number of player characters in the Parking Lot?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Clinch
United Kingdom
Bedford
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Bob, there is no maximum in the Parking Lot, and if at the end of any turn all of the remaining characters are in the Lot - the game ends.
zombie
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Evans
United States
Berlin
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Little_Black_Dog wrote:
Hi Bob, there is no maximum in the Parking Lot, and if at the end of any turn all of the remaining characters are in the Lot - the game ends.
zombie

The game end condition of all characters in the same location specifically excepts the parking lot. So that would not be a game end condition.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.