Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin S.
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, we played what we believe to be the right away, but I wanted to clarify a couple of things...

1. When one lays down their hand, lets say he has 2 mr. monopoly cards. One of the other players has a Chance Card (making their hand 'worthless') but that player with the chance card also has 2 monopolies. Would the lay-down hand win you 1,000 or would the worthless hand's 2 monopoly cards stop it?

2. When trading , the rules say you may lay down a card from your hand, put it on top of your trade pile, and then switch with cards from another trade pile. It says both players must take the cards into their hand. Does that mean (in a 3 player game) people will have more than 10 cards in their hand (like. possibly 13 cards?)

3. Also, for part 2, do both players take the cards into their hand if the person performing the trade didn't put a card down from his hand?

Thanks in advance! And I mean it, I'm not typing it just as an ending!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I will not rest until Biblios is in the Top 100. - Steve Oksienik
United States
Howell
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Well I been watchin' while you been coughin, I've been drinking life while you've been nauseous, and so I drink to health while you kill yourself and I got just one thing that I can offer... Go on and save yourself and take it out on me
mbmbmbmbmb
1. I play that if you don't have the most Mr. Monopoly cards, you don't get the 1000, regardless of who else has the cards. So yes, the busted player can stop the bonus.

2. Yes, sometimes players will have a lot of cards in their hands.

3. Yes. When a trade happens, all traded cards get picked up.

Hope that helps!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin S.
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ty. Helps a lot!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Simcox
United States
West Hills
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
On question #1. If a player is stuck with a chance when someone goes out their hand is useless. The Mr Monopoly cards do not count in their hand towards stopping someone else. Therefore even if you have two Mr Monopoly cards with that chance, if someone else goes out and anyone has even one Mr Monopoly card they get the bonus.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.