Pone McPoneface
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
There is a road, no simple highway, between the dawn and the dark of night, and if you go no one may follow, that path is for your steps alone. Ripple in still water, when there is no pebble tossed, nor wind to blow.
badge
To seek the sacred river Alph, to walk the caves of ice, to break my fast on honey dew and drink the milk of paradise... I had heard the whispered tales of immortality, the deepest mystery, from an ancient book I took a clue.
mbmbmb
Update to the previous update: Sale is over!

Update: Tanga is now selling a box (6 copies) of Prince of Chaos: Battle for Tae Orn for $39.95 plus $9.99 shipping and handling. If you own a game store or planning gifts for your gaming friends ahead of time it is a good deal if you enjoy this title.

The selling of single copies is currently over for now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Runs with scissors
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
The die is cast.
badge
You say OCD like it's a bad thing.
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Tanga selling Prince of Chaos for $7.99!
If you are thinking about this go to their website www.princeofchaos.com and take a look at their demo. They have a very good game replay to watch that gives you a good idea of the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
I was thinking about picking this up and but then watched the first half of the Bookshelf Games review. Wow, that game is complex. I highly recommend you watch that first.

Video review available by BookshelfGames: http://vimeo.com/747131
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph T
United States
Signal Hill
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, a bit too fiddly. They needed some short cuts, if you're constantly writing down gold, mana and formation by hand, you should be doing it with counters or chits.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Khoury
United States
White Oak
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Update: Tanga selling 6 copies of Prince of Chaos for $39.95!
This was up forever as a single item, and has been up in the past as well. Now they want some poor suckers to bite on six copies?

I foresee this arriving in a few Tanga Trash and mystery game packages in the future.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.