Popular Tags: [View All]
Erik Leppo
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The game store database (GameStoreDB) link in the header section under "Bazaar" no longer works. It goes to the URL but the page no longer exists. Is this permanent?

I always found it useful and I'm going to be doing some traveling over the summer and would like to look up some local stores. If its down permanently does anyone know of an alternative?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Hendersonville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
Where are you headed. I might be able to make some suggestions.

More than half of the stores I've gone to from the database were pretty much duds. Toy stores with 5 'real' games was the norm with most everything else being stores set up primarily for Magic: the Gathering but those at least had a decent selection.

I did find some good ones mixed in though 1 out 10. Namely in St. Louis, Pittsburgh, and Seattle (Redmond).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Leppo
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm driving to a bunch of places this summer so if there are good places along the way I might stop.

The previous version of the game store db is still on mkgray's website but the information is really old.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
...sure...
Netherlands
Rijen
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/294366

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Leppo
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Game Store db is back up.

http://www.gamestoredb.com/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.