Sam DiRocco
United States
North Lima
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
I'm a Amateur Extra Class Ham radio Operator -- W8SDD
mbmbmbmbmb
I had cleaned/reorganized my game room about a week ago. On Thursday I felt like a few quick games of ZiMP. I couldn't find it!!! Well I finally ran across it today. Aaah! The warm, burning feeling of a zombie bite zombie! I lost my first 3 games ...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Intres
United States
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I feel ya. I always lose things just as I decide to use them and usually find them right where I thought I looked the first time.

On the topic of ZIMP, do you think printing the tile out and then gluing them to foam poster board would be a good idea if you aren't planning to have to keep it in your pocket or whatever? (Sorry, I'm new to all the PnP stuff, but love the whole concept)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I just played first 2 games and lost haha.. On my second game, I felt impending doom or whatever and that -1 killed me! haha

:zombie:

As for putting them on poster board, you can honestly just do whatever you feel like.. if you don't like it.. print it again :)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.