Subject: What are tthe new games to Look for at GenCon? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
tim Tim TIm TIM TIMMY!!
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wondering if there are any games I should keep an eye out for. All day Thursday is just me in the vendors hall, I am very excited, got my GC legs under me last year, now I know what to expect and am comfortable with the location and the lay out.

I have not had time to look into what or who will be there, so I thought to try and get s heads up for what others thought was the best stuff coming out?

Thanks

Hendal
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Spencer
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm surprised we haven't seen a Geeklist for this yet. Maybe there is one and I'm not finding it?

Anyway, Dominion: Intrigue will be there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter
United States
Carol Stream
Illinois
flag msg tools
Casual Gamer
badge
You'll get over it.
mbmbmbmbmb
Mob Ties: The Board Game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J H
United States
Billings and Bozeman
Montana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Revolution!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh P.
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There are a lot of expansions coming out in the next few months and I hope some of them will be at GenCon: Battlestar Galactica: The Board Game – Pegasus Expansion, Reef Encounter of the Second Kind, Kingsburg: To Forge a Realm, A Game of Thrones: The Card Game – Kings of the Sea, Last Night on Earth: Survival of the Fittest, and Pandemic: On the Brink.

Dominion: Intrigue and Race for the Galaxy: Rebel vs Imperium debuted at Origins, but you can see them at GenCon too, I'm sure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Caputo
United States
Santa Clara
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
A highly biased suggestion would be to look at Kachina which is being released by Bucephalus Games. I am the designer, but I think it is definitely worth a look especially if you like abstract games like Qwirkle and Carcassonne.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
banyan wrote:
I'm surprised we haven't seen a Geeklist for this yet. Maybe there is one and I'm not finding it?

Anyway, Dominion: Intrigue will be there.

http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/43156
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tim Tim TIm TIM TIMMY!!
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks everyone, cool stuff to look into, I am just excited to be going, but even more so if I can pick up some great new games!

Scott - your game looks really fun, will you be doing Demo´s at GC, or someone from the Company?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.