6 Posts

7 Ages» Forums » General

Subject: Counter storage & organization - got a method? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Fielding
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Before I start punching I'd like to have a plan for organizing them. There are also a number of files for some additional marker counters, and printing out the backside of counters that are double-sided.

I looked thru all the "General" postings & didn't find anything; but I'm sure I recall some posts talking about storage options, from baggies labeled A-Z to tray arrangements.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alban Ullrich
Germany
Nürnberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I use a GMT counter tray for the colored counters (it just fits) and seven zip bags for the named leaders, one per age.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
Si non potes reperire Berolini in tabula, ludens essetis non WIF.
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a bunch of baggies - one each for each paired set of counters plus separate ones for leaders, artefacts, game markers, etc. And a bunch of extra markers courtesy of user kbernatz...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Akiva
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm a big fan of the Plano 3701s and a label maker. I put the label on the 'back wall' of each tray section; makes it easy to find whatever you're looking for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zeljko
Serbia
Belgrade
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You definitely need extra markers for forts (10 of each is enough) and disorders (30+).

I use small transparent plastic cups with labels on top. Look file sections for labels. One for each units color, one for leaders per age, artefacts per age, generic leaders, elephants, disorders, forts, elite markers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Fowler
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We use 8mm d6 to mark disorders with the pips up showing what it takes to remove the disorder and 2 D10 to show current income placed on the empire card.
And suggest baggies for storage.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.