Julie Lemonde
Canada
St-Hyacinthe
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
http://www.dragonsnocturnes.org/
mbmbmbmbmb
First of all, English is not my first language so I'm sorry if I make some mistakes.

From the "Collection" option, I would like to create a "personalized wishlist" without the game rank 5 "Don't buy this for me". I will use this personnal wishlist to comment and note the game I wish to buy in the future so I don't wish that this list include the game I don't want...

Do you think is possible and if yes, how I can do this ?

Thank for take time to read me and answer if you know the secret to create it :0)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Cristofani
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just don't assign any games that status. Mark the games you want most as 1, the games you want next-most as 2, and don't mark any games as 5.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Forsythe
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Enter only the wishlist comment, then look at your collection (My Geek->Collection) and set up the columns and filters to show the data you want and not show owned or wishlist games.

Edit: sorry, was trying to build a link for you, but can't manage to get the link in here, hopefully you can puzzle it out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T. Nomad
Netherlands
Den Bosch
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Salut Julie,

You can't omit "Don't buy this for me," but as Daniel said, you on't have to use it.

I use it for games I'm interested in, but not for a few years (mostly children's games).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Cote
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The right way to do this is to tag your games using whatever names you wish, then to create a custom display filter for whatever games you want to see including tags. Unfortunately, the current system doesn't allow tags as collection filters. I would love this feature, as I would no longer have to misuse "want to play", "want to buy", and "preordered".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Forsythe
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ekted wrote:
Unfortunately, the current system doesn't allow tags as collection filters.

Oh, I want this so bad. This metagame.. err... site is so great but this would come close to completing the base game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo Robino
Italy
Dueville
Vicenza
flag msg tools
"I'm a Nay Saying worm beast!"
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
megasycophant wrote:
ekted wrote:
Unfortunately, the current system doesn't allow tags as collection filters.

Oh, I want this so bad. This metagame.. err... site is so great but this would come close to completing the base game!

At least, I would like a feature that allows to mass-add a tag to all the games in my collection, i.e. 'owned'.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julie Lemonde
Canada
St-Hyacinthe
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
http://www.dragonsnocturnes.org/
mbmbmbmbmb
Finally, I don't assign any status to these games but I write a "Don't buy this" comment in the wishlist comment.

After this, I can make a research with all the filter at "no" and I obtain a list of all the game with the "Don't buy this" comment. I save this list as my "Not wanted list".

For the rest, I give a quote from 1 to 4 to the game I want in my wishlist and when I ask to obtain my wishlist I have all the game from 1 to 4 but without 5.

Thanks to all for your answer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.