Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just picked up this game used for cheap and its missing a handful of pieces & cards. I haven't tried playing without the pieces yet, but I'd ideally like to find the missing pieces or even get a scan of the game contents to print if I can't get original pieces. If anyone could help that would be awesome. If anyone thinks they can help I'll go through and list what I'm missing.

Thanks,
Paul

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Christensen
United States
Fargo
North Dakota
flag msg tools
designer
Pat OwlOrbs.
badge
Rub the wizard!
mbmbmbmbmb
Assuming all the map pieces are there, the things that would affect play if they were missing are the wizard cards and the gem cards. The wizard counters, boats, and dragon counter would all be required. Missing task markers, demons, event cards, or task cards are not as important.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Willis
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
My daughter has just discovered that her box has missing Task cards, Wizard cards but otherwise looks complete. Any ideas?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Pavitt
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Download the freeware java game version in the files section below.

If you extract the wizards_app.jar file (as if it were a zip file) and look in the /data/ folder, you will find the wizards.xml file, that has a list of all the task cards and their rewards. You will have to copy the data out yourself and use it to make your own cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Hostman
United States
Alsea
OR
flag msg tools
designer
I've been Banished to Oregon... Gaming in Corvallis, living in Alsea... Need gamers willing to try new things...
badge
The Splattered Imperium
mbmbmbmbmb
a few missing tasks is no biggie.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Gee
Canada
St Catharines
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
what about a missing secret wizard counter? How essential to gameplay is this piece?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Hostman
United States
Alsea
OR
flag msg tools
designer
I've been Banished to Oregon... Gaming in Corvallis, living in Alsea... Need gamers willing to try new things...
badge
The Splattered Imperium
mbmbmbmbmb
Usually, you can live without it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel U. Thibault
Canada
Québec
Québec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can also use the Redesign files in the BGG Wizards: Files section.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.