Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Cheadle
United States
Flushing
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking to play some games of Brass online but have never played any games by email.
One question that I have is do most games play about the same amount of time or do they take longer?
In other words do people sit and play a full game or do they come back and check much later to take there turn?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasta Batman
United States
Tustin
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
mcbs wrote:
Looking to play some games of Brass online but have never played any games by email.
One question that I have is do most games play about the same amount of time or do they take longer?
In other words do people sit and play a full game or do they come back and check much later to take there turn?

Depends very much on who you are playing. But in general, people are not standing by to take their turn. If you're lucky (assuming you want to play fast), you'll get in a few turns a day.

My suggestion is to start your own 2 or 3 player game and mark the 'friendly' check box, just to get your feet wet. You can set time outs to your preference (there's a player vote kick-out and a hard system kick-out). The game will fill up very quickly and you'll be on your way. Jump on in - the water's fine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Cheevers
United Kingdom
Liverpool
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You'll get a game done in 2 to 3 weeks on average. Provided everyone can get one or two turns a day done.

If you've never played online before, I'd be happy to join a friendly game and answer questions while playing.

James
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.