Popular Tags: [View All]
Arne Hoffmann
Germany
Essenbach
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just checked the pages of my friendly online game stores yesterday evening and saw to my pleasant surprise that the Rio Grande / Abacus edition of Ra is available here in Germany.

thumbsupthumbsupthumbsup

Needless to say that I immediately placed an order. laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Ashley
United Kingdom
Nottingham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I've been trying to get hold of a copy of Ra for a while. What is the store? Do you know if they ship to the UK?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mik Svellov
Denmark
Copenhagen N
EU
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Why wouldn't games from abacusspiele be available in Germany?

One possible supplier is my regular online store:
Milan-Spiele

The rules included may only be in German, but can be downloaded in English at RGG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leigh Caple
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Notts.
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Chris,

I've ordered from milan-spiele before. And they ship to the UK, it can be a little expensive but I think they arrived in 2 days!

If you're paying by paypal, place your order and then wait for a follow up email with paypal instructions...easy peasy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arne Hoffmann
Germany
Essenbach
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep,

I checked with Milan Spiele and also with AllGames4you. These two are the shops where I usually place my orders and both seem to ship to outside Germany. I have never had any complaint with either of the two stores.

Leighbob wrote:
Chris,

I've ordered from milan-spiele before. And they ship to the UK, it can be a little expensive but I think they arrived in 2 days!

If you're paying by paypal, place your order and then wait for a follow up email with paypal instructions...easy peasy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.